Latest update November 25th, 2020
To all of our valued customers,
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented some new changes to help keep our staff and customers safe.
If you are dropping off for service
- Please drive around to the rear of the building and drive your vehicle into the service drive thru where an advisor will meet you. If there is no advisor present, please call 403-678- 4222.
- Please DO NOT exit your vehicle. Open your passenger side window to communicate with the advisor helping you. The advisor will do a quick walk around and pass you the repair order to receive a signature. Everything will be sanitized prior to handing off to you.
- After the check in and inspection are completed, please drive the vehicle out of the building, park and drop your keys through the drop box located at the front service door.
- You will be contacted by phone/text to let you know when the scheduled repairs have been completed. Then you have an option to pay by credit card over the phone. Please call when you are picking up your vehicle and we can arrange the exchange of keys.
- If you are requiring to pay by cash or debit, please let us know and we can arrange a time to do so.
- If you are traveling from out of town and require to wait, our waiting area has a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- If you are requiring a shuttle, please let us know a head of time. You will be required to wear a mask and sit in the back seat
We thank you for your patience during this strange and unprecedented time. We are hoping with these minor changes will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
Wolfe Canmore Staff