To abide by the new Town of Canmore bylaw effective August 1st, 2020 face masks or face shields will be mandatory upon entry to Wolfe Canmore. To best protect our customers and team members. Thank you for your cooperation!
We would like to provide you with an update on our response to COVID-19 and our commitment to you moving forward.
For the immediate future, Wolfe Automotive dealerships will remain open for business and operating with caution for the protection of our staff and our customers.
In response to the various provincial health authorities recommendations, Wolfe Automotive has taken the following steps to limit the potential transmission of COVID-19;
Maintaining Dealership Cleanliness
- Wolfe Automotive dealerships are continuously being cleaned and disinfected on a daily and weekly basis.
- All staff have been asked to be diligent in cleaning their surroundings, to increase hand-washing and personal hygiene techniques.
Friendly Greeting & Social Spacing
- Social distancing is in effect and we are reminding all staff to maintain 6 ft of space between individuals when they communicate with each other.
- We’re still the friendly service providers as you have grown accustomed to; however, we will be adopting the Health & Safety Advisory "no hand-shake" policy until further advised from Alberta Health & Safety.
Travel Concerns & Further Development
- Employees who have travelled outside of Canada are not to return to work and self-isolate per the direction of Health Canada and Alberta Health for 14-Days
- Customers with upcoming appointments scheduled with us who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, we ask you to reschedule your service appointment to a later date.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is Wolfe Automotive’s top priority and we are following the lead and advice of provincial health authorities at this important time.
These measures are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep our communities safe.
As further developments take place, we will continue to review and monitor our practices to ensure the safety of our clients, our staff and our communities.
Preventative tips during your visit:
- Carry personal hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes. Hand Sanitizer is also available throughout our dealership
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands Please stay home & reschedule if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
- Video walk-around of the vehicles are available on our website.
- Sales conversations with customers are available upon request, remotely via telephone and through email or video conferencing if preferred.
- Test drives will be available to you at your home, work or requested place of convenience. Simply call or book your test-drive online & we will contact you right away!
Wolfe Automotive Group provides convenient services regardless of our current crisis.
- Book your service appointment online.
SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE DURING COVID-19
Latest Update Below November 25th, 2020.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented some new changes to help keep our staff and customers safe.
If you are dropping off for service
- Please drive around to the rear of the building and drive your vehicle into the service drive thru where an advisor will meet you. If there is no advisor present, please call
- Please DO NOT exit your vehicle. Open your passenger side window to communicate with the advisor helping you. The advisor will do a quick walk around and pass you the repair order to receive a signature. Everything will be sanitized prior to handing off to you.
- After the check in and inspection are completed, please drive the vehicle out of the building, park and drop your keys through the drop box located at the front service door.
- You will be contacted by phone/text to let you know when the scheduled repairs have been completed. Then you have an option to pay by credit card over the phone. Please call when you are picking up your vehicle and we can arrange the exchange of keys.
- If you are requiring to pay by cash or debit, please let us know and we can arrange a time to do so.
- If you are traveling from out of town and require to wait, our waiting area has a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- If you are requiring a shuttle, please let us know a head of time. You will be required to wear a mask and sit in the back seat
We thank you for your patience during this strange and unprecedented time. We are hoping with these minor changes will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
Wolfe Canmore Staff